A great way to find information about Croatia, is of course to Google relevant words, but meanwhile there is also lots of great information about Croatia on Facebook, below we lave listed some our favourite Facebook page about Croatia and stuff from Croatia.
- Holidays Croatia: Well the first page we mention is actually our own Facebook page about Croatia, here we publish information in relation to holidays in Croatia, this being smaller articles, links to great stuff on FB and on websites, of course we also publish our photos and videos from Croatia. As Fan of the page your are welcome to publish photos and travel tips for Croatia.
- Wines of Croatia: not all people know that Croatia actually has some fantastic wine, most people visiting Croatia buy the fairly cheap wines which can be found in the supermarkets, but the REAL excellent Croatian wine is found when you visit one of the small wine yards where selling wine directly from the barrels. On Wines of Croatia you find lots of information about Croatian wine.
- Wine tours Croatia: If you are a fan of wine, you should for sure consider joining a wine tour in Croatia, the company running this fan pave have specialized in customized wine tours in Croatia, of course the visit to the wineries include plenty of tasting and the opportunity to buy wines directly from some of Croatia’s best wineries.
- Sailing Croatia: with 1200 Island Croatia if of course a Mecca for a sailing holiday, along the 6.000 km of coast numerous “secret” bays can be found at the fan page “Sailing in Croatia – Secret routes” you can find information about great spots which you can only visit by boat. Secretroutes will also be happy to help you making a customized route for a sailing holiday in Crotia.
- Boat charter Croatia: if your are looking to find information about yacht charter in Croatia, including stuff like marinas, sailing weather an other stuff which might be handy in the planning of a Sailing holiday in Croatia, boat charter Croatia is the page to join, on the page you may also upload your own photos and add information for other sailors.
- Sailing School Croatia: Ultra Sailing from Split is the number one choice when I comes to Sailing schools in Croatia, the Ultra school offer courser for beginners and for people with some sailing experience, the School of Ultra is based in Trogir, here the school has an own apartment complex where the theoretical part of the courses takes place.
- Kastel Croatian Adventure: Great expat fan page about the area Kastela which is situated between Split and Trogir, Aga and Stuart the people who run this fan page have great knowledge about this part of Croatia, on top of that the make some fantastic photos this is for sure a page to connect with if you consider make holiday in the area of Kastela.
- Taste of Croatia: that you can get some great and natural made food in Croatia is no secret, if you doubt this statement you should check out the page of “Taste of Croatia” the guys made an excellent fan page about all the great food you find here! DISCLAIMER: we can not be hold responsible for any hunger you might feel after visiting the page!
- Croatia Sibenik: Great fan page about the Sibenik region, everybody of course know about Dubrovnik and Istria, but often the northern part of Dalmatia is forgotten when people speak about Croatia, well we can only recommend that you check out this page about the Sibenik area, we are quit sure you will be surprised to see what this regions offers.
- Nightlife Croatia: Partytime in Croatia, on this fan page you can see lots of photos from the nightlife in Croatia, so if you are in the party age this is the page to connected with, on the page you also have event calendar information about upcoming parties, so join Nightlife Croatia if you want to discover the nightlife.
We hope that you would find some of the above page useful, fell free to post links to other great Croatia fan pages, only condition for getting your link approved, is that page has to be in English, and page has to be run by “real people” and not by some official public sponsered utility telling fairytalesTags: Expat, living, Places to visit